Thursday 25 February 2010

Balmainia


This series of Skins is so dark, tonights especially. It made me shed a little tear when fredster was crying.
I am becoming more aware of how jealous I am of Kaya Scodelario (Effy); being able to pull off such a mismatched edgy wardrobe.
Whilst watching it this evening, I thought how Effy/Kaya would look good in everything featured in Balmain's spring/summer 2010 collection. I really love this collection, it's nice not to see florals for spring! Instead, Christophe Decarnin showed everything from punk to disco cave-girl, with metal-epauletted military tailcoats, tattered t-shirts, stained, and holed jeans, and raggedy suede and leather loincloths. He then topped it off with sequined camouflage dresses.
Now I am a bit of a girly girl, however it's nice to mix and match your look every now and then, which is exactly why I could do with a Balmain military jacket and a gold sequined camouflage dress right now!!
[image - style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment