Monday 4 February 2013

Loving Life...

It has been far too long, but I'm back, and this time I'm here to stay.

Since the last time I was here I have become totally obsessed with vintage fashion and beauty, dip-dyed my hair, gone up and down a dress size or two, purchased my first vintage fur coat, discovered a love for jasmine tea, oh yes and I finally graduated university and worked on a Greek island for the past two summers trying to 'find myself'... Such fun!

2012 was such a hectic year, especially worrying that the world was going to end; yes I was one of the sad ones that was shaking in my peep toe platforms that I hadn't yet seen and done everything I had planned. We are still here though, thank The Lord.

Over Christmas I stupidly told my family that One Directions song 'live while we're young' had really made me reevaluate my life, as you can imagine they now see me as even more insane, as you probably do too. As much as I would love to do all the things in their music video, I meant that we only do get one go at this crazy little thing called life and I now plan to do whatever the hell I want (nothing illegal obvs =]).

So until my next post
Live&Love&Laugh
HH



No comments:

Post a Comment