Wednesday 7 April 2010

It's All About The Gossip

It has been far too long since I posted anything on here!  The past few weeks have been wearing me out, the stress of all my university work is getting me down, but I am now home and enjoying the southern landscape =]
[Image: watch-gossip-girl.com]
Currently I have done zero work, but I have however had a chance to catch up with the new episodes of Gossip Girl, which I am now more obsessed with than ever! I have always been a bigger fan of Chuck than of Nate, however in the last few episodes I am actually in love with Nate, maybe because he has a bigger role at the moment.
I was reading a few Gossip Girl blogs the other day and people were talking about the Little J, Nate and Serena love triangle, which I love, but I am worried that Little J will be hated if she steals Nate. Ever since Nate kissed Jenny in the first series, thinking she was Serena, I have been rooting for them two to get together. So fingers crossed.

As always, Blair has had some classic one liners, the best so far in my opinion being;
'Prostitutes are people too! And they have a lot of disposable income'
She is such a brilliant character, her snobbish ways and sophisticated style are what keep me watching the show.

Leighton Meester, who plays Blair Waldorf is as fabulous on screen as she is off screen, whether it be her musical talents or her style.
Her style as Leighton greatly differs from that of her on screen character Blair, I must say I prefer Blair's style, however the latest outfit she wore to the Date Night premier definately had the wow factor.  She was wearing one of Giambattista Valli’s fringed dresses from the spring 2010 collection and she looked amazing in it.
[Image: Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment