Monday 20 September 2010

Exquisite Erdem

So I'm very behind blogging about the fabulous shows from the recent fashion weeks, however I am starting off with Erdem's spring/summer 2011 collection.
It seriously made me want to cry, I have fallen in love with every piece!

Here are a few of my favourites...


[images: style.com]
The show began with applique on white chiffon with white lace, this gave the show an air of romance and naivety, however it was not long before a more vibrant colour palette was used.
Beautiful embroidered floral prints, appeared throughout, keeping the feminine feeling to the collection.
Busy printed, tailored trousers and shorts were matched with floral blouses and shirts, and pretty ribbon tie shoes along with a more harsh lace shoe finished off the outfits perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment