Tuesday 10 August 2010

Burlesque!


 

So what have Cher, Christina Aguilera and Kristin Bell all have in common? That's right they all star in the 2010 film Burlesque!
Anything including singing, dancing and Cher is a hit with me so I can not wait untill this comes out,17th December, being the UK release date according to IMDb.
Small town girl Ali (Christina Aguilera) heads to Los Angeles and finds herself working as a waitress in a burlesque club, she soon falls in love with the art of burlesque and from the trailer I think we can all gather that the club falls in love with Ali and her voice.
Sequins, glitter, heels and eye candy for both the ladies and men, this film in my opinion is going to be a huge hit and I can not wait to be front row with my popcorn =]

No comments:

Post a Comment