Sunday 15 September 2013

Lead Sister...

We haven't got rid of the slogan tops just yet, but here at Sister by Sibling they are a little more chic and tied in with the cute retro look of the collection, I think they look fabulous. This is the only time I've seen a denim jacket and crochet skirt ensemble and a 3D floral embellished jacket look effortlessly cool. This collection is definitely doing it for me, and I can't wait to rock some of these looks. Some of these outfits could easily be created using vintage pieces, which I adore.
I love that the wide wing eye makeup and messy bouffant hair is a look that anyone could rock; dressed up or down. Tools required: liquid eyeliner and a backcombing brush = my two fav essential items!!









Teasing my hair
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment