Sunday 2 February 2014

SATC

These ladies will never go out of style in my eyes.
Needing an easy to watch Sunday night movie, mummy H and I decided on Sex and the City 2, we oo'd, ahh'd and laughed the whole way through. It doesn't matter how many time I watch the episodes or the movies I will always love them. 
Is it just me, or do you only need to watch a film and that's it, complete style overhaul... Madness I tell you, bloody madness!!

SJP is launching her long awaited shoe collaboration with Nordstrom on February. 28. 
My spectacle covered peepers, along with every shoe maniacs and fashion lovers eyes will be glued to that web page refreshing every second, most likely causing it to crash. Ooppsie!   Come on, what is there not to love, firstly the woman who lived the life of Miss Bradshaw is designing them and there's something for everyone; wedges, flip flops and heeled pumps along with clutches, hobo bags and a trench coat! 
Get a glimps of some the delish styles at The Telegraph [ http://rdd.me/bitlzshh ] They are truly devine!!! 

Ooggaling shoes 
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment